Real Estate in Roseville CA
Meet the REALTORS
Donna and Maureen have decades of multi-faceted Real Estate experience, which provides you with the highest level of expertise and professionalism you deserve. Here are also many impressive accolades that showcase their dedication to success.
- Coldwell Banker's Region Top 25
- International President's Elite Top 4%
- International President's Club (Top 10 Capital Region)
- Placer County Association of REALTORS Master's Club Life Members
- Master's Club Chairperson 1999
- #2 agent by units and values of listings sold in Placer County 1999
- Who's Who National Register 2004-2005
- Recognition as top listing and selling agents
- Coldwell Banker's Top 100 and Top 5% for 2007
- Coldwell Banker Sacramento/Tahoe Top 100 Sales Associates for 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2007
- Certified Residential Specialist designation
- Top 10 Coldwell Banker South Placer County 1999
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Previews Specialist
They are affiliated with the Women's Council of REALTORS and the National Association of REALTORS as well as with the county and state associations. Donna and Maureen are among the few realtors with a CRS designation, which is the highest credential available through the NAR and reflects long-term experience, high-volume and high-value transactions, and completion of ongoing education. They are consistently rated among the top real estate agents in Roseville CA.
Donna and Maureen have the tools you need to streamline and simplify the home buying process, with intimate knowledge of Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Loomis, Granite Bay and other cities in South Placer County. Partner with them to find the local properties that fit your dreams and your budget. If you're selling your home, they have the connections and marketing skills to showcase your property and attract qualified buyers.
Explore the Roseville Area
Why buy real estate in Roseville CA? As the county's largest city, Roseville has a population of nearly 140,000 residents and an appealing mix of industry, retail and residential neighborhoods. This positions the area as a regional destination, with attractions like the Westfield Galleria and the Roseville Golfland SunSplash theme park.
You'll have an easy commute if you seek a position at one of the city's largest employers, which include Kaiser Permanente, Hewlett Packard and Sutter Roseville Medical Center. Roseville Transit provides convenient access to Sacramento, while the Amtrak station connects you to the region and the nation from your own backyard.
Step back in time and experience indigenous crafts and artifacts that illustrate the lives of California Native Americans at the Maidu Museum and Historic Site. Dozens of parks and community facilities, many connected to one another by trails and bikeways, allow residents and visitors to enjoy Roseville's ample green space and beautiful weather.
When you're searching for or selling real estate in Roseville, CA trust the reputation and know-how of Donna and Maureen. Contact them today to discuss your next steps and let them help you find your perfect property.
Donna Lunardini CalBRE License #: 00975576
Maureen Higelin CalBRE License #: 01136382